Brow Henna is an exclusive revolutionary product designed to give naturally thicker and pigmented brows. Common brow products and treatments only offer a short long-lasting effect, Mina present an innovative eyebrow henna with a permanent colouring effect that lasts longer and makes the brows/eyes stand out. Includes a variety of 8 shades to colour match perfectly to your client’s natural brows. Containing no lead or ammonia, eyebrow tinting is a lot safer for clients.
Brow Henna Course
- Are you a brow technician than wants to add henna to your brow list?
- Maybe you are already trained in Henna but want to convert to Mina Henna?
If you want to offer your clients a brow stain that is free from ammonia, covers grey and is made up of 100% organic henna then this is the course for you.
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain beneath the brow hairs and on to the skin. This will cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in that area, visually filling in any sparseness. It appears matte and fluffier than a regular tint and perfect for all skin types, like a sensitive skin. A great alternative to permanent makeup or to trial for anyone considering permanent makeup.
Brows are big business and all our educators at Pygment Training Academy are highly trained in Henna and all aspects for brows.
No experience or qualifications needed.
- CC Henna Brows Kit (worth £100)
- Theory carried out at home, all information will be emailed to the student
- Demonstration by Pygment educator
- Q&A’s Students must carry out a treatment on each other and their models
- Certification on the day of training